If you are selling your yacht/boat, please give us a call or fill out our Contact Us from.
We acceptance any size vessel, power & sail. Whether it's a custom boat, Sabre, Back Cove, Hinckley Yachts, Hunt, Grady White, Pursuit, Duffy, Beneteau, etc... Let's talk.
· A few things that are good to know-Selling– If you are selling a boat, it is so much easier to hire a broker to get it accomplished. Steps we take from the start-
· View and inspect your vessel and put together a market analysis of it’s value range.
· Recommend repairs and cleaning to give her the best chances of sale.
· We will design a marketing program for your specific vessel.
· Our commission structure gives us flexibility to make a deal happen.
· Prepare the listing with video and photos and most importantly a comprehensive list of the vessels details and equipment. This is such an important step– it gives the buyer a clear understanding of what's included.
· We will complete a marketing program for the vessel, it may have a specific audience that we need to reach.
· We will work with you on communication as to what is happening with your boat and buyers. This is an important step that can be very frustrating to sellers when they list there boat and never hear from the broker. We want to establish a connecting point, on a routine basis, so we are all on the same page.
· Keeping the boat clean and ready to show, the importance of this can not be overstated, often times a seller may not be able to take care of the boat on a routine, weekly basis. If this is a particular challenge, our team can put you on our maintenance program with routine cleaning and checking. There is nothing worse than showing a boat that is on land only to find that the cabin has flooded… WE NEED OUR BOATS TO FIT A STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE, PERIOD.
ALL NEW LISTINGS MUST HAVE A MARINE SURVEY.
Call or Text Willie Thomas at 207-415-1004
Copyright © 2018 Thomas Yacht - All Rights Reserved.