DON'T GO IT ALONE!
Buying- If you are a buyer, a broker will guide you through the process every step of the way, advise you on values, condition and the logistics of completing the deal-
· The buyer agent fee is paid for by a commission split from the sellers listing agreement fee. As a buyer, it cost you nothing in most cases to use a buyer broker. If it’s a for sale by owner, you might pay a broker fee of 5% of the sales price to help you purchase that boat if the seller is unwilling to help. Most of the time there is no fee.
· When working with a broker, loyalty is the most important aspect for both the Broker and the Buyer, many times a buyer will call on a specific boat that is listed with another broker without letting that broker know they have a buyer broker and at that point , the listing broker will not share the commission. This is easily avoided by letting your buyer broker make the calls on the boats that are of interest.
· A buyer broker will get you out of a deal if needed, they hold your deposit money and know how and when to exit a contract if it is necessary.
· We have a great deal of experience and you will find our advice extremely helpful, we want you to succeed and understand all the aspects of boat ownership.
· Stop searching on your own and enjoy the professional help that is here before and after the sale.
Please contact Willie Thomas At 207-415-1004
Copyright © 2018 Thomas Yacht - All Rights Reserved.